Korea's leading risk and derivatives conference
Asia Risk is delighted to present Risk Korea 2018, the leading conference for finance and risk practitioners to share best practices of investment and risk management strategies in Korea.
Join leading investors, product issuers, distributors, regulators, risk professionals, IT experts and service providers to exchange ideas and discuss how to get ahead of the regulatory implementation timelines, investment strategies and the future of banking.
This year's Risk Korea agenda features topics revolving around the dynamic supervisory landscape, recent changes in regulation requirements, latest investment strategy and the future of banking, moving from traditional silos to automation.
In-depth analysis on regulation, risk management and derivatives market - Risk Korea 2018 highlights:
- Global perspectives on the supervisory landscape and changing regulation requirements
- Meeting the regulatory implementation timeline and overcoming practical challenges
- Discussion on the new climate for sustainable investment
- The future of asset and wealth management, is Robo-advisor the case?
- Moving into the new era of banking