Risk Korea, 23 February, Seoul
Asia Risk is delighted to present Risk Korea conference, the leading platform for finance and risk practitioners to share best practices of investment and risk management strategies in Korea.
The premier platform for risk and finance professionals in Korea
Join leading investors, product issuers, distributors, regulators, risk professionals and service providers to exchange ideas and discuss ways to maximise the benefits of structured products to your investment strategies, and to keep up with the latest changes in financial regulations.
Outlook for Korean market and regulatory reform
The conference agenda is shaped in a way to discuss latest regulatory developments and challenges faced, and to benchmark your risk management and investment methodologies against those of your peers.
In-depth analysis on regulation, risk management and derivatives market - Risk Korea 2017 highlights:
- In-depth sessions focussing on South Korea's upcoming regulatory regime
- Status of Basel III implementation and how banks will address the new capital requirements
- Korea's ETF industry and its future growth
- Investment insights in the volatile market environment
- Overview on the risks and benefits of structured products
- Examining the CVA and XVA framework and the impact of new margin requirements on uncleared derivatives